UTP CAT5e Patch Panel 48 Port With Back Bar
A patch panel is a connecting hardware system (typically rackmounted) that facilitates cable termination and cabling administration using patch cords. One shorter patch cord will plug into the front side, whereas the back holds the connection of a much longer and more permanent cable. The assembly of hardware is arranges so that a number of circuits, usually of the same or similar type, appear on jacks for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner.
Patch panels offer the convenience of allowing technicians to quickly change the path of select signals, without the expense of dedicated switching equipment. This was first used by early telephone exchanges, where the telephone switchboard (a massive array of patch panels) and a large room full of telephone operators running it was ubiquitous.
UTP Cat. 5e Patch panel 48Port with back bar
Main Description of The Product:
1. 48 ports patch panel, Cat. 5e UTP type. The structure of each port of this
Patch panel is same which makes sure that the performance of each port is
2. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801: 2000 CLASS D and
ANSI/TIA/EIA/568B Cat. 5e standard. T568A punching sequence and T568B
Punching sequence are both compatible. Fitting for horizontal distribution in
The equipments room and equipments connecting.
3. Connecting: FCC port for Cat. 5e UTP patch cord and IDC for horizontal
4. Compatibility: Compatible for UTP Cat. 5e general cable distribution
5. IDC: 110 type or dual use type for your choice.
1. Entire high-carbon steel outer frame, with plastic powder cladding.
2. RJ45 jack frame material: PBT, golden plated phosphor bronze pins,
Shielding shell of the RJ45 jack: Brass housing with nicket-plated; IDC clip:
Tinned phosphor bronze pins.
3. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables, punching duration: 250 times.
FCC ports inserting duration: 750 times.
4. Cabling sequence: T568A & B.
5. Punching tool: Standard 110 tool for 110 IDC, Standard LSA tool for LSA
IDC, Standard 110 tools or LSA tool for dual IDC.
6. Testing condition of transmitting capability: 100MHz