SPDIF Digital Optical Audio Cable
This is a new fiber optic audio optical cable for use Dolby Digital Receiver, Digital Signal Processor, DAT Machines, Divx Player, DVD player, CD player, DSS receiver, DAT player/recorder, MINI Disc player/recorder, Sony Playstation 2, XBox, ALESIS, or any components that use normal full-size TOSLink connectors.
Toslink Digital Audio Cable provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels
These cables use 1mm low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and heavy metal connectors to dampen vibration, giving you the ultimate listening experience
Optical cables transfer the signal using light; thus completely eliminating any chance for RFI, EMI or ground loop interference
The stylish PVC heavy jacket helps prevent cable damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure
Moulded Strain Reliefs reduce stress where cable and connectors meet
ABS Ferrule prevents corrosion and provides for maximum protection of the fiber tip
Precision Polished Fiber Tips for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors)
The fidelity factor of light signal is higher than common optical digital cables
Connect to your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT other digital audio equipment for clear, full and richly detailed sound
Connectors: Toslink Male to Toslink Male
Cable Length: 1.0 M
Designed for CD, D/A Converters, Dolby Digital DTS Surround sound receivers, DVD, MiniDisk players and recorders, Pro Audio cards, etc
Suggested Applications: ADAT, DAW, Dolby Digital, DTS devices with TosLink interface
- Product Feature
- –Minimum transmission loss, bit error rate is only about 2%
- –Small size, soft, light weight, non-conductive, stable performance
- –No radio wave and electromagnetic interference
- –High data transmission efficiency, pretty security
- –Multimedia sound system
- –Digital camera, camcorders, surveillance systems
- –HD video playback, DVD, MD player
- –Network TV, digital TV, satellite TV
- –Television, broadband network, communication network equipment system
- –3D/4D high-definition digital cinema, digital imagine system
- –Automobile, aircraft, ships and the other multimedia entertainment systems
- -International toslink end standard,high quality gold-plating cover and gold-plated T end,top grade style
- -PE &PVC sheath, polyester sleeves for mechanical protection of cables.
- -Immunity from electromagnetic interferences, guarantee high quality of data signal transmission and safety
- -Fine polishing wearproof cover, guarantee high clear and plain sound effects on for these fields, which is widely used in digital equipments,such as CD,DVD,DAT,MD,LD
- -Digital audio can be transmitted via three different connection methods:AES/EBU(Audio Engineering Society/European Broadcasting Union), S/PDIF(Sony/Philips Digital Interface), and Toslink.
- -Toslink is a standardized connection that uses optical cable to transmit digital audio.